Network Cabling Applications
ITHelpdesk.lk are able to install cabling to meet all of your needs. This includes:
- Twisted pair cabling (shielded and unshielded): Which can be used to install ethernet networks and connect different computer devices. This type of cabling is perfect for businesses that need large or small networks of devices. Twisted cabling can also be shielded so it is less affected by interference.
- Fiber optic cabling: This is great for long and short distance high speed data connection. It can be run between buildings, in large offices and is perfect for increased data speed and transferring large files. Fiber optics is also highly secure. Because it does not rely on a magnetic field, it is impossible to tap into the signal. This is perfect for companies that want the most secure connection.
These different cabling types can be used to link your devices, improve connectivity between your front and back office and generally enhance your IT infrastructure.
Network Cabling Resources
Structured cabling is a type of infrastructure that supports the performance of an organization’s cabling system or network. It is the glue that binds all PCs, phones and other devices used within the business together - providing a reliable and versatile solution to a wide range of communication requirements.
The importance of organized cabling systems will vary from business to business, but for the majority, it can ensure a highly reliable and cost-effective network infrastructure that will stand the test of time.
Below we explore in depth the benefits of structured network cabling and why your business could benefit from our specialist network and cabling service here at ITHelpdesk.lk.
By far one of the most significant benefits of a structured cabling system is the high bandwidth, which makes it a reliable infrastructure for supporting business growth. In today’s competitive business world, having adaptable IT that is scalable and can respond quickly to industry changes is vital. In order to retain existing customers and continuously acquire new ones, businesses need a data center that supports the quick and easy development and deployment of new services. With structured cabling, you can rest assured your network infrastructure won’t become outdated and will support all emerging applications as your business grows.
There is a high level of simplicity and straightforwardness that comes with an organized cabling system. In a typical office environment, several different devices and IT equipment are being used at the same time, so running everything off one single system eliminates the complexity of having multiple wiring infrastructures in place. For example, if a problem occurs, it is far easier to identify the issue and solve it with structured network cabling. This means far less time and money lost in the long-term.
Structured data cabling is a cost-effective solution to the smooth running of your business. The scalable and highly flexible network will provide a continuous flow of information and will be able to cope with the high demands placed on it. This in turn will boost productivity and drive business success. One simple cabling system also reduces power and maintenance costs, and eliminates the time and money spent on locating and rectifying any issues.
A structured cabling system provides an enhanced level of flexibility - helping to improve performance and drive business growth. This is because it can quickly and easily accommodate moves, adds and changes, which dramatically reduces installation time and ensures optimum adaptability to any network infrastructure changes. The flexibility also makes the system easy to take apart and move to a new office location.
There is a high risk of human error and mistakes being made with multiple, unorganized cabling structures, which can cause workflow disruptions and network downtime. As aforementioned, a well-planned cabling system also means easier troubleshooting, so it’s easier to identify and rectify faults quickly.
Wi-Fi Installation Services
We offer bespoke WIFI solutions tailored to your business requirements. Our engineers have in-depth experience and knowledge of complex and professional Wi-Fi services, and can provide a wide range of installations for all working environments.
If you choose ITHelpdesk.lk to be your dedicated Wi-Fi installation provider, you will benefit from the following:
- Premises surveys to identify ideal Wi-Fi hotspots and access points.
- Consultancy on Wi-Fi security, coverage and integrated Wi-Fi solutions.
- Design and installation of the best possible Wi-Fi configuration for your office, retail unit, floor, or entire building.
- Both wired and wireless networking solutions
- Use high end products and equipment’s
- Attention to customer requirements
- Complete service handled by experienced professionals
- Customized networking solutions
- Special attention to customer safety and security
- Proactive customer support